Warranty and replacement
All ELORA tools are checked in detail during the manufacturing process to ensure our stringent quality requirements are being upheld, which is why ELORA can provide a complete warranty on all its tools that covers material and manufacturing defects. If, contrary to expectations, a tool should, indeed be a warranty case, the end user can submit it to us via a dealer*. After we have analysed the case, the tool will, if the claim is justified, be replaced or repaired free of charge at our discretion.
ÜNormal wear and tear and / or breakage of the socket do not fall under the warranty. Tools which, as a result of their advanced age or inappropriate or non-conforming use no longer work, are not covered by the ELORA full warranty. We expressly refer all users to the operating manuals and safety instructions applicable to our products. The general safety instructions must be adhered to in all cases.
Below you will find a number of examples of use which are considered to be "non-conforming use" of tools: e.g
- chisels, centre punches and / or drift punches applied to steels which are too hard or used for the wrong tasks
- use of side-cutters for wires with hardness ratings that are not suitable
- continued use of tools which are already partly damaged or broken
- applying the wrong sized sockets to screw fasteners
- tools which have been modified
- use of sockets with impact screw drivers where they were designed for manual usen
* Dealers can find the corresponding forms online pdf.-Download-Center.