We have compiled our maxims and goals into a clear mission statement. This mission statement is our challenge and promise at the same time. It holds good equally for the inter-relationship of ELORA employees between one another as well as with customers or external service providers.
- As a medium-scale family-run company, we have a responsibility towards our tradition
- A solid growth in the success of the company is more important to us than a short-term boom
- Being an innovative and responsibility-conscious company, we are happy to confront the growing challenges of globalisation and the markets.
- We want to be the world's leading company for hand tools in premium quality.
- Through a clear delimitation from the competition, we will together jointly shape our future.
- Products in a broad range in line with the needs of the market and of the users make us stand out.
- Our tools represent well thought-out functionality, maximum durability and ergonomic design.
- Our highly qualified and committed employees are ready to bear responsibility.
- We consider all the individual performances, from purchasing to after-sales, as a part of the whole, whose ultimate goal is the highest customer satisfaction.
- - Since we strive for long-term and trustful relationships, we make the needs and expectations of our customers our own.
- Thanks to a flat hierarchy, our actions are flexible, fast and binding.
- We treat all the persons and institutions involved in the value-addition chain in a frank, fair and unprejudiced manner on the basis of a partnership.
- We pay attention to processes and technologies that save natural resources, because we wish to contribute to a livable world for future generations in the framework of our social responsibilities.
- As a recognised IHK training and apprenticeship facility, we wish to recruit the "bearers of hope" of the future primarily from our own ranks.